Friday, June 12, 2009

Week 9 Weigh In

Hey- are you diggin' the new tunes on my blog? Apparently I have too much time on my hands and am figuring out all kinds of new stuff for the blog! Is anyone even reading? Eh, who cares! It is good therapy for ME!

What? On with the weigh in? Ok, Ok....I gained a pound this week. Shoot! Honestly, I wasn't totally surprised. It was my first full week of no work (which means more sitting around than usual), Steve's birthday (which means cake- TWICE), and Sam's graduation (which means rewarding myself with food for raising such an awesome kid- see picture).



I have let myself stray from the program and have cut myself too much slack and the results are a gain. Sometimes I wonder how I'll ever maintain once I'm off the program....

I have decided the head games I am playing with myself over this diet are messing with my success and I am going to begin to just focus on what has worked thus far. Which, by the way, is STICKING TO THE PROGRAM- DUH!

Here's to strength, stamina and success in the week ahead!

3 comments:

  1. I'm reading! Love the song.
    Just wanted to say hi, and that I'm encouraged by you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep on the journey...one day at a time! I'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. KEEP IT UP LADY...I have lost 25 pounds since January...if I was working harder I could probably do better :)

    ReplyDelete