Friday, June 19, 2009

I Did It!!! Week 10 Weigh In

This week I lost 2.5 lbs, making my total weight loss 20.5 lbs! I am so excited to have hit that 20 pound mark! I thought long and hard about my reward. I love the idea of shopping in the city, but that will have to wait. I have bought a few new things, but I don't really want to buy too much because I still have more weight to go and anything I buy at this point is hopefully just temporary. The girls' getaway sounds FABULOUS and I think I may plan something like that for when I hit 40 lbs- what do you think? You wanna go?? :)

I was getting a massage the other day (payed for by a nice, little bonus from work) and Josh asked me if that was my reward for losing the weight. Seeing as I hadn't quite hit the 20 pound mark yet, I said no- but I got to thinking. I should treat myself to a facial! I love facials, but rarely indulge, so I have decided that, since I did just get a massage, and I love a challenge, when I get to the 25 pound mark, I will make an appointment for a facial. Yay!

Changing the subject- some of you have mentioned that you weren't able to leave comments. Well, I had my settings restricted, but I have fixed it now so anyone should be able to comment. Give it a try!

Have a great week and Happy Father's Day to all the great dads out there! (are there any men reading this??)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mary - Karin Here - Purses, shoes - totally fair game no matter what the weight. Look great all the time..... Just thought I'd pass that along! : ) I love my friend's silk tote bags at forgottenshanghai.com. They hold everything and feel very pretty. I got the purple daisy for mothers day. Anyway - WOW! 20 lbs is not small accomplishment. NICE JOB! Keep walking and keep dropping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that...keep walking and keep dropping!! Excellent work Mary! I want to help celebrate with you...count me in for some of the festivities!

    You are very inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete