Friday, June 26, 2009

Week 11 Weigh In

Have I really been at this for 11 weeks?? Wow.

I did not lose this week, nor did I gain. I am holding steady and determined to lose next week. It did not come as a huge surprise to have not lost this week. Quite frankly, I was surprised I didn't gain. After all, I did have Coldstone not once, but TWICE this week. Whoops!

This morning I took my first aqua aerobics class with my girlie, Michelle. (thanks, chelley!) It was really exhilarating! My foot has been bothering me lately and I have not been out walking a lot, because I know it will be painful. I decided to try this water class and I really enjoyed it. Michelle and I were definitely the young ones in the class (nice to be the young ones SOMEWHERE), making it totally un-intimidating and low key. But a great work out!

I have committed to continuing with the Jenny Craig program for life (or something like that) and if any of you are considering joining, please let me know. I have 50% off for 2 friends! I would love to support you and obviously, think highly of the program.

Have a great week and remember to drink lots of water- it's gonna be hot!!

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work-change of exercise should get your weight kick started! Ive been dieting since May 22 and have lost 16lbs so far. Doing the low carbs, high protein and sugar control. Not fun but I'm getting used to the food changes. Even got the hubby doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Mary! I am so proud of you!! Thank you for sharing your blog with me. - Nicole (JC Consultant) :)

    ReplyDelete