Amazingly, I have lost another 1.5 lbs this week! That makes my grand total 16 lbs. lost! I cheated a bit this week and even did some meals on my own, but still saw the results! I am thrilled!
This weekend will be a challenge as I am headed down to Disneyland for the long weekend. Yikes! I'm pretty sure I haven't seen a "spinach salad" on any menu in the park. And how can I resist a warm churro?!?! Well, I'm not gonna stress too much. I will get lots of exercise, stick to drinking my water instead of sodas and opt for grilled rather than fried. I can do this!
IHGB #399: Netflix Christmas Movie Reviews with Stephanie
-
Hello, everyone! It’s that time of year when Stephanie and I get together
to discuss our favorite Christmas movies! But this year, we are focusing on
Net...
10 months ago
Hi! Thanks for the link to my blog and congrats on the weight loss! I need to join you!
ReplyDelete